This term our learning is all about ‘A day out in London"
- Finding London landmarks hidden in newspaper.
- Making London landmark puzzles with a riddle.
- Learning about where London is on a map.
- Visiting a London landmark.
- Holding a pencil correctly.
- Forming all letters correctly.
- Using a variety of punctuation including question mark and exclamation mark.
- Spelling High Frequency Words.
- Using time connectives.
- Recognising High Frequency Words around school and at home.
- Making predictions about what might happen next.
- Naming the characters in books.
- Explaining what they like or dislike about a book.
- Sequence a story from the beginning, middle and end.
- Learning about place value.
- Learning about halving a number.
- Learning to recognise and use money.
- Learning about arrays.