As we update our website, we will provide links giving more details of how parents, carers and families may become more involved. In the meantime, here are some of the ways we work together:
- Talking to each other informally. Members of the leadership team are in the playground both before and after school for a chat, or just to say 'hello'. Classteachers take the children to the playground after school, and if you would like a quick chat, you should be able to speak to them then.
- Attending our regular, formal parent/teacher consultations - all families are encouraged to attend these consultations throughout the year.
- Discussions with Parent/Mentor representatives for each class - who represent the voice of the parents in fortnightly meetings.
- Responding to parental surveys - we regularly ask for parents/carers views on our school, as this feedback is very valuable to us as we look at the priorities for our school.
- Giving feedback on events and activities via informal conversations, phone calls, meetings, email and letter - please get in touch if you wish to discuss any issues or give us your views on any events.