This term our learning is all about 'Jungle Fever'
- Exploring different habitats in South American rain forests and jungles.
- Learning about jungle animals and their natural habitats.
- Know what an endangered animal is and why they are endangered.
- Learn about the different classification of animals such as reptiles, amphibians, birds, fish and mammals linked to Science.
- Holding a pencil correctly.
- Forming all letters correctly.
- Using punctuation such as Capital letters and full stops.
- Spelling High Frequency Words.
- Using connectives such as 'and', 'because'.
- Use adjectives to describe the character or setting.
- Recognising High Frequency Words around school and at home.
- Making predictions about what might happen next.
- Naming the characters in books.
- Explaining what they like or dislike about a book.
- Sequence a story from the beginning, middle and end.
- Using pictures as prompts to retell the story.
- Learning to count, read and write numbers from 0-100.
- Learning to identify one more and one less from a given number.
- Learning to count in multiples of twos, fives and tens.
- Learning number bonds to 10.
- Learning to add and subtract one-digit and two-digit numbers to 20.