To support your chidren with their learning at home we recommended:
1. Reading daily with your child. You may take turns so sometimes it is you reading and sometimes it is your child reading. Ask your child questions about the book and have a discussion about what they have read.
2. Talking to your child about their day and asking them to share the learning they have done in school.
3. Accessing free enrichment opportunities - walks and trips to the park, going to the library, visiting Museums in London.
4. Bug Club - TBC
5. Use DB platform to access weekly spellings for the children to practice.
6. Using the LGFL website to access resources such as Busy Things.
7. BBC Bitesize for some resources - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/collections/year-2-and-p3-maths-lessons/1